Don’t you like to go through the frustration of using traditional hair removal methods to get rid of unwanted hair in your body every morning? Then you need to take a look at a hair removal method, which can deliver long lasting results. That’s where IPL hair removal and laser hair removal comes into play.
From the recent studies, it has been identified that most of the people find it as a difficult task to make a choice in between these two hair removal methods. That’s where we thought of doing an analysis in the two hair removal methods. You can go through the differences and figure out what the perfect method available for you to get started with hair removal is.
What is IPL hair removal?
IPL is a popular hair removal method, which has the ability to help you kill unwanted hairs in your body. When you kill unwanted hair, you can make sure that they don’t return back. IPL hair removal is quite different from laser hair removal. Biggest difference that you can see is that it doesn’t contain a laser light source. Instead, it is using a spectrum light, which gives out a high-intensity output. It is giving out light in several wavelengths.
The laser devices are emitting light in single focused wavelength in order to enhance follicle absorption. However, IPL is in a position to cover a complete patch of hair. It is using a strong light bulb, which is affordable when compared to the laser hair removal methods.
If you are a person who has dark hair, IPL is the best hair removal method available for you to consider. When you have dark and thick hair, the light will be absorbed in a better way. Therefore, you will be able to end up with better results at the end of the day as well. It is a great method available for you to get rid of unwanted hair in your body permanently. However, you will need to go through more treatments with IPL when compared to laser hair removal in order to receive effective results.
Pros of IPL hair removal
- IPL hair removal is a painless hair removal method when compared to other options available.
- The strong light offered by IPL hair removal is in a position to destroy the root of hair within a short period of time and deliver outstanding results to you.
- After you go through IPL hair removal, you don’t need to worry about going through multiple timing treatments.
- IPL is a precise method available for you to get rid of unwanted hair in your body. It doesn’t have the ability to cause any impact on your skin.
- You don’t have to spend a lot of time to go ahead with IPL hair removal treatments. If you are a person who has a packed and a tight schedule, this will be a good option available to consider.
Cons of IPL hair removal
- IPL hair removal cannot deliver the most effective results when you are trying to get rid of light, white or grey colored hairs.
- IPL hair removal method is quite expensive when compared to the other hair removal methods that you can consider.
What is laser hair removal?
When it comes to laser hair removal, a single precise light is being used in order to provide the treatments you need. This light is in a position to go deep into your skin and eliminate the base of hair follicles in an effective manner. This machine has got the ability to give life to individual zaps, which are targeting specific hair follicles instead of a large group of hair follicles at a time.
The laser beam offered by laser hair removal device will be a narrow one. It is in a position to target the intended hairs for removal in a precise manner. This is one of the quickest hair removal options available for the people in today’s world to consider. In addition to that, you will be able to end up with efficient results in terms of removing unwanted hair from the body.
During laser hair removal, a concentrated energy will be used. It is attracted towards the hair pigments. If you are a person who has coarse or dark hair, laser hair removal can deliver the best possible results to you. However, people who have other types of hair can also think about going forward with it to enjoy the positive results offered.
Another great feature about laser hair removal is that you will be able to use this procedure in order to get rid of unwanted hair in many different areas of your body. They include your face, your bikini line and other similar areas of your body. It is true that laser hair removal is quite expense. When you compare the expenses with benefits that you can receive at the end of the day, it is one of the best hair removal options available for you to consider.
Pros of laser hair removal
- Laser hair removal can deliver permanent results to you after few treatment sessions.
- This hair removal method is ideal for the people who have a dark skin.
- It can deliver precise results to you with getting rid of unwanted hair in the body.
- The results are delivered to you faster than traditional hair removal methods.
Cons of laser hair removal
- It will not deliver the best results for people who have thin hair or light hair.
- The laser hair removal methods are quite expensive when compared to the traditional methods.
Now you are aware of the differences that exist in between laser hair removal and traditional hair removal. You can pick and proceed with the best option out of these. Then you will be provided with outstanding results at the end of the day and you will love what you get.